after last weekend game, I spend most of the week working on terrain, especially that horrible pre-painted river from Battle Front miniatures and some terrain for my far in the future Darkest Africa games.
Luckily enough the beginning of the week was characterized by good weather, I then pulled out the camping table and a chair and I repainted all 15 sections of the river. I then painted the banks, gave them some highlights and a bit of green flock and there you go a new river!
For the club I did purchase 5 sets of 3 river section each, I had never seen them before, so I went for 15 pieces hoping them to be enough, well we ended up with the Amazon! Anyway it was worth the hassle as we can use it now in our games.
|The Amazon in all its extension!|
|The amazon from the air.|
I also worked on my jungle plants, tonight I will add the sand on the bases and probably give them a spray paint highlight of brown. I am still undecided on what colour to use for the ground, but the sand need to be applied first, so more to think in bed.
|The plants drying with the futons.|
Today Robert came over and we looked at the last bunch of Bavarians I had, and he helped me organize a battalion, there fore I will most likely start working on those as well.