Thursday, March 4, 2010

Photos speak louder than words

Hi All,

here are some random photos of the last game meeting, thata by the way was a blast! I really had fun, as I hope the other members did. We had 2 new visits, Matt from Birmingham, who's back in the country and Andrew from New Zealand. It was great to meet Andrew and see Matt back in the team.

NEXT EVENT IS SCHEDULED FOR SUNDAY 21ST OF MARCH.

Please enjoy the photos of Gareth Naval game and Robert's World War 2 game.













From Left to Right, Daniel, Matt,Robert, Andrew, Brian and squatting Giovanni and Gareth.

4 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed the day, and thanks to Matt and Brian for their enthusiasm in the naval game. I think we should give a big thank you to Midori too for the pics and for being generally tolerant. Just to say there are some more pics of the naval game on my blog at http://kapudanpasha.blogspot.com/

    Looking forward to the next time.


    Gareth

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lot of fun, and that naval game was really pretty. I'd like to try my hand at that one the next time you bring them out, Gareth.

    Just so long as I get to stand upwind of the stench of the oarsmen!

    Thanks to everyone to making it such a great day, and especially Daniel and Andrew for their patience with the befuddled umpire!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Check out the current (as of March 8th) Larry Leadhead cartoon, Robert. Makes me want to really find some way of bringing the smeel of a hard-working galley 'ciurma' into the game!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice! Although I'm more of a sci-fi sucker it's always fun to read about your historical adventures.
    I'd love to join you, if only as a spectactor, but I'm going back to Sweden in a couple of weeks.

    Oh well, I'll keep following the blog. :)

    ReplyDelete