Sunday, January 13, 2013

January 11th Games Day

Thanks to everyone who was able to come out yesterday!

We played two Warhammer Fantasy games, a 15mm DBR game, several rounds if Commands and Colors, and another sprawling Napoleonic Black Powder battle.

We also had a "committee meeting" to discuss moving the blog to a website (more details to come), and a small informal discussion about bringing some miniatures to be displayed at the Shizuoka Hobby Show (May 18th and 19th).

This is the only picture I had! It shows my poor cardboard converted "chaos warhounds" before they were smashed to pieces by the much more beautiful Minotaurs (._.) ...


1 comment:

  1. I thought it was an excellent day. Great fun to game in such a nice atmosphere and with so many different systems on display! Next time I hope I can stick around longer to take a closer look at some of the awesome models and battles taking place...
    Thanks to the organizers for their hard work! :-)

    ReplyDelete