Sunday, February 17, 2013

Hero Quest game and up coming events!

Hi All,

After many years I had the chance to play a game of Hero Quest!

As I like old games, it was a nice trip back to the days when I was moving my early trembling steps into gaming.

Me and my brother received the game as a Christmas present, but we would snob it because it wasn't as cool as D&D.

Now I found it a nice light game for an evening with friends, I played the Japanese version.







Thanks to Brian we managed to book the next two games days for the months of March and April.

March 10th Sunday 
  1. Saga - Skirmish viking game.
  2. Black Powder - Large Napoleonic game.
  3. Warhammer Fantasy Battles.
  4. May be some board war games.


April 13th Saturday

  1. Activities TBC.

Good painting, good rules reading, good board-gaming, good war-gaming to you all.

Giovanni  



7 comments:

  1. Awesome update Giovanni!!!

    Hero Quest was very fun :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It was awesome to go back 20 years!
    I felt younger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for enjoy !
    I am glad , that I didn't throw away this Hero Quest.

    ・・・僕も英語で書かないといけないの?
    (-_-;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh... got to base my Normans now for Saga. Do I need to get the dice because they're pretty expensive?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you didn't throw away Hero Quest!

    次のレベルを楽しみにしていますよ!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the Japanese version of Hero Quest?

    ReplyDelete
  7. is there anyone that sell the hero quest in japanese version?thank you

    ReplyDelete